Professional Asphalt Crack Sealing Fredericksburg VA
Blacktop and Asphalt Crack Sealing Will Prevent Future Damage
We have all seen the asphalt driveways, parking lots, and roadways that have cracks all over them. What you may not realize is that they didnt appear overnight. Many of these cracks could have been prevented with simple maintenance.
We specialize in commercial crack filling done with my Hot pour crack melter. Material used in the crack melter is the contractor grade, rubberized sealant applied at 400 degrees. This service insures that water damage and deterioration of the crack will stop, and keep your asphalt from breaking apart.
Why Is It Important to Seal Asphalt Cracks
Cracks are caused from moisture getting into the asphalt. This moisture expands and contracts with the weather allowing the cracks to grow larger and larger. Over time that small crack can eventuality become a series of cracks and then a large pothole.
Benefits to Sealing Cracks
- Saves your money
- Prevents future Damage to surface by not allowing water to enter
- Enhances your property appearance and value
- Increases pavement life
Process of a normal driveway or parking lot services:
- Cleaning (removing dirt/ debris by brushing and blowing off surface)
- Crack Filling
- Oil spot treatment (needed over oil spots to ensure sealer will cover)
- Sealcoat (proceeded by blocking off w/ CAUTION tape for 24 hrs)
- Line striping (parking lots)